Tom Smith’s Plan for Pennsylvania’s Prosperity and what is Sen. Bob “Barack” Casey’s plan; four more years of more spending, more debt and more deficits with taxpayer money politically directed to favored businesses like the Philadelphia Housing Authority.
- 1. Simplify the Tax Code – Institute a Flat Tax and Close Special Interest Loopholes
- 2. End Out-of-Control Federal Spending – Reduce annual spending to 20% of GDP
- 3. Regulation – End the Oppressive Regulation that Suffocates Growth and Kills Jobs
- 4. Energize our Future – American Energy for American Jobs
- 5. Healthcare and Social Security