· Israelis use missile technology to replace a man’s jawbone.
· Israelis are running a summer camp for orphans in Ethiopia.
· A clever Israeli device turns your iPhone / iPad into a TV – without a network connection.
· Four of Israel’s eight universities are in the world Top 100 academies for scientific excellence.
· A new business park will bring 40,000 jobs to Jerusalem.
· National Geographic chose the Israel National Trail as one of its 20 “World’s best hikes”.
· Israeli archaeologists have discovered a huge, unique-designed, 1300-year-old olive oil press. (Read more…) HatTip Ted Belman